Become a Table Host
Please help us build awareness and support of HFLA's work in Northeast Ohio by becoming a Table Host for Party115.
What is Table Hosting?
Table hosting consists of an individual, group (co-hosting) or organization committing to inviting guests to fill a table of (10) at Party115.
There are two table hosting options:
1. Purchase a table
$1,800 or split the cost if co-hosting
Invite colleagues, friends and family as guests to sit at your table
2. Captain a table
$180 per ticket
Invite colleagues, friends and family to purchase tickets to join you at your table
To Purchase a Table, please follow the steps below:
Host Registration and Payment
1. Visit http://tables.today/party115 and purchase a table or part of a table if co-hosting.
It's only necessary to fill in your information; guests will fill in their ticket info later.
2. A receipt will be sent to you via email that includes a REGISTRATION CODE to be used by your table guests for their registration.
Guest registration and payment
1. When inviting your guests, include the REGISTRATION CODE you received on your email receipt and the above registration link.
2. Instruct guests to go to http://tables.today/party115 and enter the REGISTRATION CODE provided to complete their registration.
Registration Code to be entered when asked: "To update guest information for an existing registration, enter your code here".
To Captain a Table, please follow the steps below:
1. Visit http://tables.today/party115 and register as a table captain/co-table captain with the number of tickets you are purchasing for yourself. A GROUP NAME will be automatically generated. Please make note of this information. It will be your last name.
Guest Registration and Payment
1. In the email to your invited guests, include your GROUP NAME (your last name).
2. Instruct guests to go to http://tables.today/party115 for registration and payment. When registering, please tell guests to input your GROUP NAME (to be entered on the "additional information page").
Q: What is the difference between being a Table Purchaser and Table Captain?
A: Purchasing a Table means you purchase an entire table of 10 seats. Being a Table Captain means you reserve a table and invite each of your guests to purchase their own seat.
Q: How will I be recognized for being a Table Host at Party115?
A: HFLA will list you as a Table Host in the Party115 program book.
Q: Will the HFLA staff assist in helping to promote Party115 to my invited family and friends?
A: Yes, the toolkit below has resources for you. If you would like additional information, please contact Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: If I sign up as a Table Captain, will I be financially responsible to fill the table?
A: No. If any seats remain available at your table, HFLA will fill them for you.
Q: Will I incur any out of pocket expenses if I sign up as a a Table Captain?
A: Other than the tickets you would like to purchase for yourself, your invited guests will pay for their tickets. You will not incur any out of pocket expenses.
Point of contact for Table Hosts
If at any point you have questions about being a table host, please contact Haley Marblestone at 216-378-9042 or email email@example.com.
Since 1904, HFLA of Northeast Ohio has provided interest-free loans to individuals, families, and small businesses in the Northeast Ohio area.